Learning how to play online roulette is not difficult, but it will take some practice and for that you have bandarq pkv games. Knowing what to expect going in will make learning how to lay online roulette even easier. As is the case with roulette in the brick and mortar casino, roulette is a game that is played on a special table that has a wheel in the center. The layout will offer the players may different bet options to choose from. The wheel has numbers on it that alternate odd number pairs and even number pairs and they also alternate between red and black. The only difference is that zero and double zero are green. In most online casinos up to eight players can participate in each spin, betting against the house.
The players will all place their bets and then the croupier, who represents the house, will spin the wheel and drop the ball in the wheel. The ball will slowly lose momentum and at this time the croupier announces that no more bets can be placed. The ball will then settle in a numbered slot and will pay out winning bets. So basically, the money is paid out to those who bet on the right number/color combination. Those who did not bet on the winning number/color combination will lose their bet amount.
The bets that are made can be done in a couple of ways depending on the online casino. Some websites actually have the player move their chips on the layout based on the bet they want to make. The colored chips are then replaced by the croupier for value chips when winning. These colored chips will then be exchanged for cash by the house.
Types of Roulette Bets and Payouts
There are a lot of different types of bets that you can make and you should understand when learning how to play online roulette. The betting options you will have to choose from on the layout include:
- Straight Bet: A bet on a single number with a payout of 35:1
- Split Bet: A bet on 2 neighboring numbers with a payout of 17:1
- Street Bet: A bet on three different numbers in a horizontal line with a payout of 11:1
- Corner Bet: A bet on any block of four numbers with a payout of 8:1
- Five Number Bet: Betting on 0,00,1, 2, 3 with a payout of 6:1
- Line Bet: A bet on six different numbers in two neighboring rows with a payout of 2:1
- Column Bet: A bet on one of three vertical columns with a payout of 2:1
- Dozen bet: A bet on the 12 numbers ranging from 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36 with a payout of 2:1
- Even Bet: A bet placed on an odd number, an even number, a red number or a black number, or a low or high number. This offers a payout of 1:1
Knowing these different bet options and what they mean on the roulette table layout will help you determine which bets you are comfortable making and how well they well payout if luck and timing are on your side.